Blogger Jateng

GLUTEN FREE STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CAKE

How to remind me of strawberries and pancakes in USA
My grandmother looks like a very moving lady, right? Well, he did everything he could, but he was in his forties when he had rheumatoid arthritis. When she was born, she was already having trouble using her hands. These dinners were a day of struggle for her, and she did not last long in my life before she could not do that anymore. The whole set of plastic joints made cutting and mixing very easy for her, and for Easter, my mother always kneaded Baska while supervising Grandma ...

While the simple meals she prepared for me had a special place in my heart, I was told she was actually an incredible cook. But, between her articulated hands and the sensitivity of my childhood, when I grew old enough to appreciate her, and perhaps even learned from her, it was too late. I have some conjugated recipes that I want to try at some point, but the recipe for stuffed cabbage is now just a memory.

GLUTEN FREE STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CAKE


Ingredients

  • For the cake:
  • 2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend (recommended: Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten Free Baking Flour)
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup (one stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 1 3/4 cups sugar
  • 4 egg white at room temperature
  • 1 teaspoons vanilla
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • For the strawberry filling:
  • 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
  • 2 teaspoons sugar (or more, depending on how sweet your strawberries are)
  • For the whipped cream:
  • 1 pint heavy cream, well chilled
  • ¼ cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract



Instructions


  • Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line three 9 inch round cake pans with parchment paper.
  • Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
  • You can see the complete recipe here >> cupcakesandkalechips.com


Other The Best Recipe :